Sunday, March 23, 2008

Playing The Hero's Role

My Journey

My passion is to enter the business world. Either as a manager or as an administrator. I've wanted to study business ever since I took my first business course. After getting my associate's degree from
LaGuardia Community College I plan on going to a college that focus's on business as its main major, like Baruch.

When I first learned about the problems that our enviornment is facing today, I decided that I don't want to be one of the people that ruins our enviornment. I started to slowly change the way that I lived by using less water, and electricity and by recycling the garbage. I can't change everyone, but I got my family to try to do the same thing as I did and even they started to slowly change themselves.


By learning about the enviornment my family and I changed our living enviornment and made it a bit better and I think that in a way, this has helped our enviornment. I don't know about the world, but I have made my family's world better.

Get Involved - This website offers many different websites that have to do with our enviornment and global warming. I chose this website as it has links to many different organizations that are trying to make this world a better place. to live.

1 comment:

Doctor X said...

Good! Your blogging is getting better and better. Keep up this good work and do not forget to post comments to your classmates.